Spain Student Wellness Coordinator
"A self that goes on changing is a self that goes on living"
Giulia was born in Italy. She had her first contact with Spain during her study abroad experience with the European University Program called Erasmus! Since that moment she clearly understood the importance of getting out of the box in order to have contact with other cultures and realities. That’s why she backpacked extensively throughout South America and South East Asia.
After graduating she decided to move to Barcelona to continue her studies in Migration and Intercultural Communication. She fell in love with the city and decided to stay, considering Barcelona an interesting international spot that offers many possibilities.
Giulia started working in this field many years ago so she knows what students need. She is very enthusiastic about sharing her knowledge with them to ensure the best experience. Study Abroad is the best thing she did and she always shares this thought with students.
- Coordination and development of cultural activities and intercultural exchange
- Assist students throughout the program
- Organize and support student arrivals, orientations, activities and excursions
- Social Media and Communication
- BA in International Communication Studies from Universitá degli studi di Torino, Italy
- MA, Immigration and Intercultural Education, University of Barcelona
STUDY ABROAD EXPERIENCE
- International studies, University of Oviedo, Spain (2003-2004)
- Program Coordinator, Academic Solutions, Barcelona
- Senior Cultural Activities Coordinator, International Studies Abroad, Barcelona