(D I S) A B I L I T Y A B R O A D
- Meaningful Travel Tips & Tales: Traveling with a Disability, GoAbroad
- Disability & Study Abroad (YouTube video) is about Hannah Hinze’s experience studying abroad with a physical (dis)ability.
- Intersectionality: An Account by a Minority Student with a Disability Studying Abroad, Diversity Abroad student blog
- Mobility International USA
- Accessibility in the Classroom at the UPF
- First Abroad Stories: Shalom Hernandez and Managing a Physical Disability Abroad is a Latinx student’s experience abroad in Barcelona, Diversity Abroad.
- The Ultimate Guide to Wheelchair Accessible Barcelona
- Barcelona, for accessible tourism is an Attractions Search Engine for visual, hearing, motor and cognitive impairments by Barcelona Turisme.
- Barcelona City Council Accessibility website
- Accessible Barcelona Beaches are thanks to the hard work the city hall does to make the city and its beaches accessible to everyone. Beachgoers that have a physical handicap of some kind have plenty of resources to help them enjoy their time at the beach, like boardwalks that reach the water, assisted bathing services with advanced booking, exclusive changing areas, adapted showers and bathrooms, and reserved parking spaces.
- AccessAble provides detailed information you need to work out if a place is going to be accessible to you. The detailed Access Guides tell you all about a venue with 100% facts, figures and photographs. The page is also explained in British Sign Language.
- Accessible London offers tons of information on the accessibility of attractions, tours, hotels, restaurants, transports, neighborhoods, theaters and more!
- Euan’s Guide is an award-winning review site that has a full page dedicated to the accessibility of London.
- Hidden Disabilities Sunflower is a discreet way to choose to make the invisible visible.
- Transport for London’s official information on transport accessibility in the city.
- Queen Mary University of London Disability and Dyslexia Services
- Queen Mary University of London Disability and Accessibility includes an array of services for visible and invisible disabilities, as well as digital accessibility.