M E N T A L H E A L T H A B R O A D
- How Travel Can Help Us Process Grief, Trauma, and Anxiety
- How to Fight Homesickness Abroad, Diversity Abroad student blog.
- Engaging In Challenging Conversations Abroad, Diversity Abroad student blog
- Managing Mental Health While Abroad is a student’s experience abroad with anxiety, Diversity Abroad.
- It's a Mind Game: Studying Abroad with Anxiety, GoAbroad.
- 8 Tips to Handle Study Abroad Stress, GoAbroad.
- How to Deal With Depression While Studying Abroad, GoOverseas.
- Balancing Mental Health While Abroad is a Black student’s experience abroad with ADHD, Diversity Abroad.
- Therapy in Barcelona mainly serves expat and immigrant communities in Barcelona. They have a team of English-speaking therapists with a wide range of identities, including Latinx, Black, Indian, Arab and more. Their team of therapists vary in specializations, of which include anxiety, depression, living abroad, LGBTQ+, ADHD, physical disabilities, health, identity and more.
- Care Services for Gender Violence by Barcelona City Council provides public and free health and legal services for victims of gender and sexual violence in Barcelona.
- Office for Non-Discrimination run by the city hall offers free services to anyone living in or visiting the city to file a grievance and receive support in English, whether psychosocial, emotional or legal.
- Emotional Wellbeing and Mental Health services at Queen Mary include specific support during coronavirus, counsellors, resources for supporting someone you are worried about, self-care resources, personal development workshops, mental health support, and support for academic concerns.
- Student Minds empowers students and members of the university community to develop the knowledge, confidence and skills to look after their own mental health, support others and create change.
- Student Space is here to make it easier for you to find the support that you need during the coronavirus pandemic. They offer text messaging, webchat, phone and email support.
- MIND supports everyone who has a mental health issue.
- BAATN, The Black, African and Asian Therapy Network is home to the largest community of Counsellors and Psychotherapists of Black, African, Asian and Caribbean Heritage in the UK and are also open to other People of Color who are affected by oppression due to the colour of their skin and global white power.
- Galop is the UK’s LGBT+ anti-abuse charity. They work with and for LGBT+ victims and survivors of interpersonal abuse and violence.
- London Friend delivers services to improve the health and wellbeing of the LGBTQ+ community in London, including online support, counseling, drug & alcohol support, social support groups, sexual health and helplines.
- Stonewall UK imagines a world where all lesbian, gay, bi, trans, queer, questioning and ace (LGBTQ+) people are free to be themselves.
- The Feminist Therapy Centre
- WOMAN TO WOMAN offers psychotherapy for women by women in central London.
- Muslim Counsellor and Psychotherapist Network
- Muslim Mental Health: The Services and Organisations You Can Contact
- Jewish Therapist Services is a network of qualified and experienced Jewish psychotherapists providing face-to-face, telephone and online services.
- Buddhist Therapists recommended by the West London Buddhist Centre.