W E L L N E S S A B R O A D
- Self-Care While You Study Abroad, Her Campus
- Building Relationships In Your Host Community, Diversity Abroad student blog
- Jivamukti Yoga Barcelona offers weekly meditation classes.
- Meditar en Barcelona runs free meditation classes in Barcelona.
- Queen Mary University of London Wellbeing Walks and Get Active are two informal programs to take care of your wellbeing in a relaxed environment with no commitment required. Join when you want!
- Health and Wellbeing Queen Mary University of London Advice & Support
- The Queen Mary University of London Yoga Society offers student members weekly classes, specialist classes, yoga retreats and more!
- BL Yoga Society is another Queen Mary University of London student group offering virtual and in person classes, retreats and more!
- Barts and the London Alpine Club is a Queen Mary University of London student group for climbers, hikers and anyone that has an appreciation of the outdoors.
- Queen Mary University of London Sports Student Groups range from football to sailing, ultimate frisbee, hockey, basketball, climbing, dance and so much more. Being regularly active is so good for your wellbeing! Check them out by filtering through the category “sports club”.
- Queen Mary University of London Sober Socials Society organizes regular socials to bring together like-minded people who believe you don’t need alcohol to have fun!
- The Wellbeing Thesis, Student Minds
- Exam Stress, Student Minds
- The Queen Mary University of London Well-being Society is a student-led place where you can partake in fitness, health and wellness events.
- Hiking and Mental Health is a video by Isaac about how his mental health has drastically improved through hiking.
- Students: 10 ways to beat stress, The Guardian
- 7 best places to practice mediation in London